(CNN) – Today is National Candy Corn Day!
Tomorrow is Halloween, and candy will take center stage as little ghosts and goblins head out door to door to collect treats.
But that doesn’t mean a Halloween classic can’t get some attention a little early.
The sugary sweet looks like a yellow, orange, and white horn.
Love it or hate it — it often leads to debate.
But after over 100 years, there is no denying candy corn is a Halloween staple.
- Lowcountry woman charged with DUI in crash that killed teenager
- Gov. McMaster, First Lady receive first dose of Pfizer vaccine
- Stalker arrested at Taylor Swift’s New York apartment building, police say
- ‘Creepy’ doorbell video shows intruder on New Mexico family’s porch for 6 hours
- Local high school students can participate in the Congressional Art Competition for 2021