JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – A Jackson State University alumni was recognized for his recent collaboration with Beyonce.
Jared Henderson, also known as JStayReady, is a celebrity hairstylist. The JSU alum helped with the hairstyles in Beyonce’s recent visual album, “Black is King.”
Henderson was recognized for his work by the JSU National Alumni Association on Facebook.
- CCSO investigating suspicious death in Lincolnville
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- CPD, CCSO on scene as protesters gather in Downtown Charleston
- 2 officers shot in Louisville
- CCSO: One arrested for September 2 homicide in McClellanville