MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM COUNTON2.COM:
- Beloved mascot for the Citadel passes away
- I-26 westbound lanes blocked in Orangeburg County due to collision
- Yankees great Mariano Rivera awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Deputies search for suspect who stole trailer from Murrells Inlet restaurant
- The Port of Charleston: How heavy-lift crews keep the port moving