MISSOULA, Mont. (WFLA/CNN) – A man who went a decade and a half without a haircut recently sat down in the barber’s chair for a very special reason.
Reynaldo Arroyo, 23, hadn’t gotten his hair cut for 15 years. But he wanted to enlist in the Army as an infantryman.
So he went to the barbershop for a trim – and then some!
Arroyo says he will be donating his hair to “Locks of Love.” The nonprofit organization makes wigs for children experiencing hair loss from medical conditions.
MORE HEADLINES FROM COUNTON2.COM:
- ‘It’s the right thing to do’: People out cleaning up streets after weekend protests
- WATCH LIVE: Charleston PD Chief Luther Reynolds holds press conference on weekend protests
- Officials speak out about protests turning violent
- Necco Wafers are headed back to store shelves
- Chicago sees most violent weekend of 2020 with 82 shot, 19 fatally