JACKSON, Miss. (WJTV) – Mississippi Governor Tate Reeves will hold a news conference Monday morning to give an update on the current situation with Tropical Storm Sally.
On Sunday, the governor declared a State of Emergency for Mississippi ahead of the storm.
Reeves will be joined by the executive director of the Mississippi Emergency Management Agency (MEMA), Greg Michel. They will discuss the plan of action for Sally.
The news conference starts at 10:30 a.m. at Mississippi’s State Emergency Operations Center in Pearl.
If the live stream does not work, click here to watch the news conference.
- DHEC: South Carolina will receive more than 40K Johnson & Johnson vaccine doses this week
- Walmart removes $35 minimum order requirement for Express delivery service
- Wizardry or AI? New service animates old still photos, bringing them to life
- DHEC: 740 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 444,991 total
- Endangered right whale found dead off South Carolina beach