SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – If you’re having some trouble getting onto your Netflix account or streaming your favorite shows or movies right now, it’s not just you!
Netflix says it is experiencing issues streaming on all devices.
“We are working to resolve the problem and we apologize for any inconvenience,” the company said on its website.
Multiple people confirmed on social media they were having issues with the streaming service.
No word on when the streaming service will be back up, so hang tight!
This is a developing story.
Latest News Headlines:
- ECTOR COUNTY: A rise in sexual assaults during winter storm
- Bats, birds found dead in wake of deep Southern freeze
- BLM launches Survival Fund to assist those in need waiting for federal pandemic relief
- Video shows plow driver and crew using old sled to rescue COVID-19 patient trapped by snow
- High school basketball player praised for act of kindness toward opponent