ORLANDO, Fla. (WFLA) - Olive Garden is bringing some extra "unlimited" pasta joy this year by giving super fans the opportunity to buy an exclusive Annual Pasta Pass.
The Annual Pasta Pass will be sold to 1,000 super fans for $300.
The pass includes 52 weeks of unlimited servings of pasta, sauce, toppings, salad and breadsticks.
The pass will be available to purchase alongside 23,000 Never Ending Pasta Passes that will be sold for $100.
The Never Ending Pasta Pass includes eight weeks of unlimited access to pasta, sauce, toppings, salad and breadsticks
The exclusive passes go on sale Thursday at 2 p.m. at www.pastapass.com.
Last year, 22,000 Pasta Passes were claimed immediately when the sale went live on the website.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Lowcountry man charged with sexually assaulting a minor
- Charleston businessman Ben Navarro buys Volvo Car Open
- Police: Man arrested after attempted murder shooting in N. Charleston
- City of Charleston announces final approval for Waterfront Park Expansion