TAMPA (WFLA) — Over 800 Airbnb homes are ready to take in evacuees and deployed relief workers for free during Hurricane Dorian.
Airbnb says the homes are free to stay at between Aug. 31 and Sept. 16.
If you have an available housing in the area indicated on the map, Airbnb asks you to consider making your home available.
For more information, click here.
- Congressman Jim Clyburn visits Charleston; speaks on the restoration of historical documents
- Fighting to Save the Light on Morris Island
- LEGO to launch International Space Station set
- SC man facing charges, including animal fighting, after dog attacks woman
- Rep. Jim Jordan on impeachment: When you drain the swamp, the swamp fights back