TAMPA (WFLA) — Over 800 Airbnb homes are ready to take in evacuees and deployed relief workers for free during Hurricane Dorian.
Airbnb says the homes are free to stay at between Aug. 31 and Sept. 16.
If you have an available housing in the area indicated on the map, Airbnb asks you to consider making your home available.
For more information, click here.
- Community reacts to CPD racial bias audit preliminary results
- Citadel Cadets participate in Hunger Strike against dining hall conditions
- Police search for suspect in reference to shoplifting incident in Downtown Charleston
- Lowcountry man is charged with killing his wife after reporting her as missing
- 3 Degree Guarantee for Wednesday, September 18th