TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- ‘It’s the right thing to do’: People out cleaning up streets after weekend protests
- WATCH LIVE: Charleston PD Chief Luther Reynolds holds press conference on weekend protests
- Officials speak out about protests turning violent
- Necco Wafers are headed back to store shelves
- Chicago sees most violent weekend of 2020 with 82 shot, 19 fatally