TAMPA (WFLA) — The Hurricane Hunters journeyed into the eye of Hurricane Dorian Saturday and came back with an extraordinary picture.
The National Hurricane Center credited Paul Chang with the photograph on Twitter.
Chang captured the image aboard NOAA’s Hurricane Hunter P-3 Aircraft, the post says.
- Beloved mascot for the Citadel passes away
- I-26 westbound lanes blocked in Orangeburg County due to collision
- Yankees great Mariano Rivera awarded Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Deputies search for suspect who stole trailer from Murrells Inlet restaurant
- The Port of Charleston: How heavy-lift crews keep the port moving