(WFLA) - Actor and director Burt Reynolds died of a heart attack Thursday morning, according to TMZ.
TMZ reports Reynolds died of a heart attack at a hospital in Florida.
He was 82.
Reynolds was reportedly taken to the hospital after going into cardiac arrest and his family was by his side when he passed.
President Trump responds to NY Times...
Police respond to active shooter in...
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Lowcountry man charged with sexually assaulting a minor
- Charleston businessman Ben Navarro buys Volvo Car Open
- Police: Man arrested after attempted murder shooting in N. Charleston
- City of Charleston announces final approval for Waterfront Park Expansion