DILLON COUNTY, SC (WBTW) – Several South Carolina state parks have been temporarily closed to day-use visitors after reaching capacity Sunday.
South Carolina State Parks keeps an updated list on its Facebook page of parks reaching capacity and consequently closing off to day-use visitors.
The Little Pee Dee State Park was at capacity as of the 3:30 p.m. update.
You can see the updated list on this Facebook post:
They will reopen when a safe capacity is reached. The parks are working to ensure social distancing is followed. Count on News13 for updates.
- Temps rise tonight and we will be in the 70s tomorrow
- Carolina Voyager Charter School looking to build new school, needs CCSD approval first
- GoPro found after 6 years at the bottom of Honolulu ocean returned to owner
- 2 Your Health: Mindful snacking while working from home
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries