GATLINBURG, Tenn. (WATE) – The City of Gatlinburg says its been days since a local celebrity was last seen in town.
A snowman statue has been missing from his typical spot on a Gatlinburg bench for over three days, the city said Tuesday. ‘Hal’ stands 5’5″ tall and weighs 100 pounds.
If you have any information on his whereabouts, contact the Gatlinburg Police Department.
- CCSD adds district-wide e-learning days and launches new app
- ‘Time capsule’ may soon be discovered in the base of former John C. Calhoun statue
- 2 Your Health: Triathlete pushes through breast cancer and heart condition
- Skull found on fireplace mantle that of missing Tennessee man
- ‘A new start’: 17 Mississippi inmates baptized by department’s ministry