KNOXVILLE, Tenn. (WATE)- University of Tennessee fans cheering on the big orange at the Gator Bowl on Thursday got some attention for how they were holding their signs.
The fans holding the letters meant to say Good Ole Rocky Top. However they were holding a couple of extra “S’s” and a “V”, but many of the letters were out of order.
The mistake got the attention of many people including ESPN. Now there is even a T-shirt with the big orange and white display on Teepublic.com for $14.00.
- 4 killed in SC after vehicle plunges from bridge into water
- Oldest living Marine celebrates 107th birthday
- TRACKING THE TROPICS: Beta crawling toward Texas, Louisiana coast
- Charleston County Coroner identifies man killed in moped accident
- One dead after pedestrian vs vehicle accident in Berkeley County