PIGEON FORGE, Tenn. (WATE) – The Pigeon Forge Chamber of Commerce announced the Island in Pigeon Forge will reopen its retail stores and restaurants this Friday.
The Island said dine-in eating is included in the reopening at 50-percent capacity.
The business says the health and safety of visitors are important when reopening. They add the island will follow state guidelines as well as all recommendations given by the CDC.
- Prince fans head to Paisley Park five years after death
- Bowler adds father’s ashes to ball, rolls perfect game
- ‘Who’s going to play me?’ Boy George launches casting search for biopic
- Queen Elizabeth marks 95th birthday in low-key fashion
- Summerville house fire causes significant damage, fire remains under investigation