TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) – Verizon is reportedly experiencing a major network issue that has left many customers unable to make calls or send text messages.
Down Detector’s outage map shows a large part of the northeast, Midwest and western regions in red. A small part of Florida is affected.
In a comment section under the map, customers are saying “circuits are busy” and they can’t send texts or make calls.
It’s not immediately clear when the outage started or exactly how many people were affected.
Verizon has yet to comment on the outage.
- Vote for 2! We’d love your vote in these Best of Charleston 2021 categories
- Military Magnet Academy becomes Class A State Champions
- Lowcountry hospital and rotary club partner up for drive-thru vaccination clinic
- Crews respond to kitchen fire at North Charleston home
- Trident Health helps couple celebrate 61st wedding anniversary