LOS ANGELES (WFXR) — Alex Trebek, the longtime host of “Jeopardy!”, had an emotional moment on the show Monday, Nov. 11.
He’s made headlines this year after his public battle against stage four pancreatic cancer. On Monday’s episode, one of the contestants didn’t have the correct question. Instead, he wrote, “We ❤️ you Alex!”
The contestant was sporting a purple ribbon to promote awareness of pancreatic cancer.
Trebek got choked up at the public expression of love, but continued with the rest of the show.
- 7-year-old girl killed, father shot while sitting at McDonald’s drive-thru on West Side
- Vandals leave pig’s head, smear blood on former home of Derek Chauvin defense witness
- Two killed in fiery Tesla crash without anyone in the driver’s seat
- 911 dispatcher helps Utah parents deliver their baby at home
- Luke Bryan wins top ACM Award, but female acts own the night