SAN FRANCISCO (KRON) – Bidi bidi bom bom!
Netflix on Tuesday released a first look teaser trailer for its upcoming limited series “Selena: The Series Part 1.”
Christian Serratos, who will be playing the Queen of Tejano, can be seen rocking the signature purple, glittery jumpsuit Selena wore during her iconic 1993 performance in Houston.
She’s also seen putting on lipstick and practicing her dance moves as her mother looks on and “Como La Flor” plays in the background.
The caption to the video reads, “Christian Serratos will play Selena Quintanilla in a coming of age story chronicling the iconic singer’s rise.”
The limited series will premiere in 2020.
Latest News Headlines:
- Last week saw highest ever level of global COVID cases over 7-day period
- Pres. Biden, VP Harris address nation after Derek Chauvin verdict
- DCSO investigating afternoon shooting on Charleston Highway
- Chauvin likely to appeal, claiming trial tainted by civil settlement, media coverage
- After Chauvin, Minnesota set to prosecute three other officers in Floyd death