CONWAY, SC (WBTW) – The woman charged with murder in the case of a missing 11-year-old boy used to be an employee of Horry County Schools.
Letecia Stauch was employed with Horry County Schools from November 2010 until she resigned on June 29, 2015, according to Lisa Bourcier, spokesperson for the district. Letecia Stauch started her employment in the district as a para-professional and held this position until 2012. She then worked as a special education teacher until her resignation.
Letecia Stauch, the stepmother of 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, was arrested in Myrtle Beach Monday on several charges, including first-degree murder. She is scheduled to appear in court around 9 a.m. Tuesday.
News13 will have a crew in the courtroom. Count on News13 for updates.
- Picture found in long lost book leads to nationwide search for family
- 5 ways COVID-19 might affect your tax bill
- Troopers respond to fatal single vehicle accident in Berkeley County on Dawson Branch Road
- Biden to mark ‘Bloody Sunday’ by signing voting-rights order
- Charleston Warming Shelter set to re-open on March 7