WEST MIFFLIN, Penn. (KRON) – The woman who was sought by police after allegedly urinating on potatoes at a Walmart last week has turned herself in to authorities.
According to the West Mifflin Borough Police Department, 20-year-old Grace Brown is facing multiple charges including open lewdness, public drunkenness, criminal mischief, and disorderly conduct.
Brown had no comment Tuesday as entered the police department in West Mifflin with her lawyer.
“Obviously this is a regrettable situation for Miss Brown. She’s embarrassed, she’s a young woman that made a mistake but she’s going to address whatever issues she may or may not have and she’s going to move forward,” her attorney Casey White said.
Walmart released a statement saying it is committed to customer safety and that it disposed of the affect products and sanitized the area.
Latest News Headlines:
- Baby on board: Tampa Bay woman gives birth on pontoon boat on 4th of July
- North Carolina family claims funeral home put wrong body in casket
- Atlantic Beach passes mask ordinance, cancels Bikefest
- Sheriff: Man charged with sending racist texts to neighbor
- As COVID numbers rise in South Carolina, hospitals eye bed space