Back-to-back inspections at Nick’s Gyros and Phillys resulted in a “C” both times in the past week.
According to the first, routine inspection report on May 22, several priority violations caused the grade to drop.
- An employee was observed entering the kitchen from outside and going back to work without removing their gloves and washing hands.
- Uncovered food items stored uncovered in a lowboy
- Consecutive violation for cooking time and temperatures
- Consecutive violations for cooling times and cold holding temperatures
- Consecutive violation for several wet towels not being held in a sanitizing bucket
The very next day an inspector returned and scored the restaurant at 93%. However, it wasn’t enough time to correct issues with cold holding temperatures, cooling methods, and caulking above the rice cooker.
Click here to see other restaurants’ grades.