South Carolina Governor Henry McMaster was in Rock Hill on Monday.
McMaster, government officials, and state business leaders announced the launch of a minority small business grant program that would provide relief to local businesses during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.
The two initiatives being launched are the Minority and Small Business Relief Grant Program, and the Nonprofit Relief Grant Program.
- Former football coach Lou Holtz to receive Presidential Medal of Freedom
- CCU to host BYU in Saturday matchup between 2 undefeated teams
- Red Cross/Crews Subaru to hold blood drive on Monday, December 7th
- Son shares heartbreaking account of mother’s suffering, last words as she battled COVID-19
- WATCH: Fireball lights up sky; New York residents report sightings