BENNETTSVILLE, S.C. (WBTW) — A fire Saturday night destroyed a commercial chicken house in Bennettsville, authorities said.

Firefighters from Bennettsville, Blenheim and Clio responded to the fire on Jackson Lane in Bennettsville, according to the Clio Rural Fire Department, which was dispatched at 9:51 p.m.

“Upon arrival the structure was on the ground and had been burning for about an hour,” Clio RFD said in a Facebook post.

Crews stayed on the scene until about 11:40 p.m. No injuries were reported, and no additional information was immediately available.

Count on News13 for updates.