MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) — The City of Myrtle Beach extended the COVID-19 emergency order for another 30 days, extending it to May 15.
The order can be lifted early if conditions approve, the city said. The full temporary order can be found here.
This order extends the original order that was issued on March 26. The same restrictions apply.
- Dominion Energy accepting applications for its ‘Educational Equity Scholarship Program’
- CCSO mourns death of deputy
- DHEC: 2,736 new COVID-19 cases in SC, 379,775 total
- Santee Cooper’s board approves “experimental rate” for Century Aluminum
- ASHPICKS Product Review: Air Candy Illuminated LED Inflatable Chair