MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – Rescue crews responded to a possible drowning at a Myrtle Beach hotel on Friday afternoon.
Lt. Jonathan Evans with Myrtle Beach Fire Rescue confirms one person was sent to the Grand Strand Regional with unknown injuries. The incident happened at 2304 N. Ocean Boulevard, according to Evans.
According to Horry County Deputy Coroner Darris Fowler, that person died at the hospital. The person died from drowning and the death has been ruled as accidental. Myrtle Beach Police are investigating the incident.
Count on News13 for updates as we work to gather more information.
- Texas teen arrested for planning mass shooting at Amazon Delivery Station, police say
- Jet truck driver killed in Michigan air show accident
- Orangeburg Co. officials investigating death of 3-year-old
- Man arrested for alleged stalking, threatening Taylor Swift: reports
- What’s in Disney’s $5,000 Star Wars cocktail?