CONWAY, SC AREA (WBTW) – Fire crews responded to a 2-alarm fire at an Horry County lumberyard overnight.
Crews from Horry County Fire Rescue and the City of Conway Fire Department were dispatched to the lumberyard, located in the area of 149 French Collins Road, at 11:57 p.m. Monday for “a second-alarm commercial fire,” HCFR says in a Facebook post. “Efforts will be sustained to work with on-site crews to remove wood and cut off air supply to the wood-curing system—where the fire is located—to minimize severity and potential property damage.”
No injuries were reported.
Count on News13 for updates.
- Gray’s 17 points lead Florida State past Louisville 78-65
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Nursing shortages nationwide felt in Lowcountry hospital systems
- Governor McMaster requests hospitals pause elective surgeries; some will, others making changes
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk