GARDEN CITY, SC (WBTW) – Crews in Garden City are working to push sand and water off the streets early Tuesday.
According to the SC Department of Transportation, crews are conducting cleanup operations, and they ask people to watch out for crews along the road.
SCDOT crews in Garden City Beach this morning, pushing sand and water off the streets. Please watch for our crews conducting storm cleanup operations. “Let ‘em Work. Let ‘em Live.” pic.twitter.com/GnqMLGxdoi— SCDOT (@SCDOTPress) August 4, 2020
- Surgeon General Jerome Adams, Gov. McMaster, health officials discuss testing efforts in SC
- Judge UW Clemon reflects on the legacy of Ruth Bader Ginsburg
- A South Carolina city gets long awaited river park
- Officers respond to fatal traffic accident in Goose Creek
- Deputies suspend search for missing diver in Berkeley County