NORTH MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A local 8-year-old got a cool surprise when officers showed up with a few gifts and made him into their newest Junior Officer.
Bryson has a serious heart condition, to try to give back and show him love, officers with the Horry County Police Department and the North Myrtle beach Department of Public Safety decided to stop by to give him a special surprise.
Officers gifted Bryson a couple of patches and a shiny new “Junior Officer” badge.
Officers shared the heartwarming experience on Facebook with the caption “WE LOVE OUR BUDDY, BRYSON.”
- Local shop to broadcast live for 12 hours for Cyber Monday
- Convicted felon faces additional charges in wreck that injured child, 3 others near I-85
- Community Resource Center to hold “massive” food distribution in Charleston County
- Lane closed on I-95 following car accident near Yemassee
- NYC school system, largest in the US, to begin phased reopening in December