MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WBTW) – A man has been charged after he allegedly stole a woman’s wallet in Myrtle Beach.
Christopher Jamar Bellamy, 28, is charged with common law robbery and resisting arrest, according to J. Reuben Long Detention Center booking records. He was booked around 8:45 p.m. Sunday and remains in the center pending a $75,464 bond.
Arrest warrants from the Myrtle Beach Police Department allege that Bellamy “struck the victim multiple times in the head and gained control of her wallet.”
- Activists organizing vehicle caravan to call for immigration reform, suspension of deportations
- Man charged with attempted murder following early morning shooting at home on James Island
- Charleston city leaders plant live oak tree in Hampton Park on Arbor Day
- Newsfeed Now: Breaking down the $908 billion COVID-19 relief bill, Hand-“Santa-tizer,” “Grinch-bots,” and more…
- ‘No way did we ever dream of this.’ Four Oklahoma siblings die of COVID-19 in less than three weeks