MURRELLS INLET, S.C. (WBTW) — A suspect wanted in a shooting and burglary that took place in Murrells Inlet May 20 surrendered in Horry County Tuesday, according to the Georgetown County Sheriff’s Office.
Levi McIlwraith, 20, is being held on charged of attempted murder, first degree burglary and armed robbery.
McIlwraith is the third suspect in the incident. Jeffrey Devon Powers, 19, is still wanted.
- US jobless claims decline to a still-high 900,000
- Divided SC Supreme Court rebukes Statehouse probe prosecutor
- SC adds some parents to vaccine list amid high demand
- Fauci says US will remain WHO member, join global coronavirus vaccine program
- ‘Just move on’: Republicans grapple with post-Trump future