A photo of a giant wolf rescued by a sanctuary in Naples is going viral on social media.
“Yuki” was dropped off at a kill shelter at 8 months old, that’s when the sanctuary stepped in to provide a home for the big guy and he has been with the shelter since 2008.
Yuki is one of the highest content wolfdogs at the sanctuary where he is currently staying.
“His DNA testing came back as 87.5 percent Gray Wolf, 8.6 percent Siberian Husky, and 3.9 percent German Shepherd.”
The photo has attracted a lot of much-needed attention, helping to raise awareness for “Yuki.” He is terminally ill with blood cancer and is not up for adoption. He will live out the rest of his days at Shy Wolf.
If you would like to learn more about Yuki and other wolves at Shy Wolf Sanctuary, visit the organization’s website.
MORE TOP STORIES:
- Walt Disney World raises ticket prices on busiest days
- Just our luck! No Shamrock Shakes in Tampa Bay
- Man giving up food, drinking only beer during Lent
- Wrong body displayed at wake in Florida, family claims
- Facebook says some online quizzes were a guise to hack your account
- Dad flooded with birthday messages after Florida sons buy billboard
- Viral ‘Trashtag Challenge’ encouraging people to clean up communities
- Birth defect numbers in children of Vietnam veterans alarm experts