RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — It’s now week 7 and the Carolina Panthers are on a roll!
Since Kyle Allen stepped in as starting quarterback, the Panthers are 4-0, including an impressive win in week 6 against the Buccaneers in London.
Now, the team gets a bye week. But, on a week that is generally supposed to be about rest and resetting, the Panthers are faced with a dilemma.
Quarterback Cam Newton is expected to be back at practice and will surely be looking to take over again as the starter.
What will head coach Ron Rivera do? What would you do? The crew will discuss that and more on the week 7 edition of Black and Blue Huddle!
- Shanahan: ‘No injuries to report’ ahead of 49ers NFC Championship game
- Porch Pirate held at gunpoint by homeowner
- Georgetown police officer injured when hit by driver charged with suspicion of DUI
- 3 Degree Guarantee for Friday, January 17th
- Rob’s 5pm Weather Artist of the Day for Friday, January 17th