July 19, 2018 - The First Tee of Greater Charleston's Kharynton Beggs will be heading to Pebble Beach in September.
She didn't just win a contest. She was selected to play in the Pure Insurance Championship.
Beggs said, "And then when they called my name it was crazy because I was like, wow all this time, these 10 years I've been in this program finally getting to go to Pebble, so it's pretty exciting."
The tournament starts on September 28.
More on Kharynton's journey to Pebble Beach will be on News 2 Sports Overtime. That's Sunday July 22nd at 11:30pm.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Lowcountry man charged with sexually assaulting a minor
- Charleston businessman Ben Navarro buys Volvo Car Open
- Police: Man arrested after attempted murder shooting in N. Charleston
- City of Charleston announces final approval for Waterfront Park Expansion