COLUMBIA, S.C. (WCBD) – The South Carolina Gamecocks and Clemson Tigers will renew their Palmetto State rivalry under the lights at Memorial Stadium in Clemson on Saturday, November 24.
The game will kick at 7 p.m. eastern time and will be televised nationally on ESPN.
Clemson leads the all-time series by a 69-42-4 advantage including an 18-10-1 mark when the game has been played in Clemson. The Tigers won last year in Columbia by a 34-10 margin.
Here are the SEC TV selections for November 22, 23, 24 and Dec. 1:
Mississippi State at Ole Miss 7:30 pm ESPN
Arkansas at Missouri 2:30 pm CBS
Georgia Tech at Georgia Noon SEC Network
Florida at Florida State Noon ABC
Auburn at Alabama 3:30 pm CBS
Tennessee at Vanderbilt 4:00 pm SEC Network
Kentucky at Louisville 7:00 pm ESPN2
South Carolina at Clemson 7:00 pm ESPN
LSU at Texas A&M 7:30 pm SEC Network
Akron at South Carolina Noon SEC Network Alt.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Lowcountry teacher and actor to perform one-man adaption of "A Christmas Carol"
- Toys For Tots donations at Krispy Kreme
- Courageous Kidz car show to be held on Saturday
- Mother faces charges after baby dies in Myrtle Beach