CHARLESTON COUNTY (WCBD) – The U.S. Women’s Open begins Today.
We have everything you need to know before you head out to the green.
WATER BOTTLE POLICY
- You can bring (2) clear, unopened 24oz or less water bottles inside the gates.
- Fans can also get free water at the MUSC First Aid tents.
- The ride-share drop-off location is at McLeod Plantation Historic Site, adjacent to the Country Club of Charleston.
- Fans can then take a free shuttle from the historic site to the admission gates.
- Free parking and shuttle service will be available at the Citadel Mall through June 2.
- Shuttles from the Citadel Mall will be continuous and will begin about 45 minutes before the first tee time.
- All kids aged 18 and under are able to participate in all activities, and receive complimentary admission to the championship when accompanied by a ticket-holding adult.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
- Thursday – Sunday: Championship rounds, grounds are open from 6:30 a.m. until play is completed (likely around 7 p.m.)
- Gates open at 6:30 a.m.
- Thursday’s Opening Ceremony is at 6:40 AM.
Play is scheduled to begin at 7 a.m. from both the 1st and 10th tees for both Rounds 1 and 2.
The last groups are scheduled to begin play at 2:32 p.m. from both the 1st and 10th tees.
For Rounds 3 and 4, the first starting time will be determined by the number of players who make the cut (60 lowest scorers and anyone tying for 60th place).
Generally, the first pairing begins play from the first tee between 8-9 a.m.; the last pairing for both days will start from the first tee approximately 2 p.m.
- Saturday, June 1 (third round), Sunday, June 2 (final round)