CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) - Registration for Toys For Tots begins on October 2nd and ends November 30th. Applications must be submitted in person at the Toys for Tots storefront location inside the Citadel Mall - suite 716.
Hours are Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., according to officials.
The following credentials must be provided upon registration:
- Parent's driver's license/government ID
- Children's birth certificates
- Social Security Cards or court ordered custody documents, or DSS paperwork, or tax documents, or insurance cards or passport.
- Our age groups that we support is Newborn to the age of 12 years old. Please keep in mind that all toys are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis
Click here for more information.
Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Memorial park dedicated to the memory of Florence officer under construction
- Lawmakers debate on how to spend the budget for the upcoming fiscal year
- Beaufort Police search for suspect in Quality Inn armed robbery
- SCDOT: More than 200 trees fell during storms in S.C. Friday