CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCBD) - Registration for Toys For Tots begins on October 2nd and ends November 30th. Applications must be submitted in person at the Toys for Tots storefront location inside the Citadel Mall - suite 716.
Hours are Monday through Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., according to officials.
The following credentials must be provided upon registration:
- Parent's driver's license/government ID
- Children's birth certificates
- Social Security Cards or court ordered custody documents, or DSS paperwork, or tax documents, or insurance cards or passport.
- Our age groups that we support is Newborn to the age of 12 years old. Please keep in mind that all toys are distributed on a first-come, first-served basis
Click here for more information.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Teenager charged after loaded gun found at middle school in Berkeley Co.
- Three Charleston hotels ranked among the best in America.
- 30 Years Later: A Look Back At Hurricane Hugo Stats
- News 2 Today's Morning Rush on January 23rd