From Storm Team 2 Meteorologist Josh Marthers: Expect lots of sunshine today with highs in the low to mid 60s ahead of what promises to be a cool Thanksgiving Day.
We will start the day in the upper 30s to low 40s with temperatures climbing to near 60 by Thursday afternoon. Expect lots of sunshine through the morning hours with scattered clouds arriving about the same time as Thanksgiving guests.
Clouds will continue to increase Friday with some rain developing very late in the day. Black Friday shoppers will be dry in the morning, but chilly, with temperatures in the upper 30s to mid 40s. Thanks to the cloud cover and chilly northeast wind, temperatures will only climb into the mid 50s to near 60 by afternoon.
Occasional rain is expected Friday night through Saturday with warmer air surging north through the period. By Saturday morning, many of us will be in the upper 60s to low 70s.
Drier weather is expected Sunday before another cold front arrives Monday with a chance of rain.
Much cooler air settles in for the middle of next week with highs in the mid 50s to low 60s by Wednesday.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Big Game Bound: Monday Night Madness
- Charleston County now able to pinpoint location of 9-1-1 callers using mobile phones
- SC school superintendent placed on paid leave following DUI arrest
- K-9 contraband searches to begin in Dorchester District 2 schools