BALDWIN COUNTY, Ala. (WKRG) — Drone footage by John Oldshue captured massive flooding along Fish River in Baldwin County Thursday.
Hurricane Sally made landfall Wednesday near Gulf Shores, Alabama, as a Category 2 storm, pushing a surge of ocean water onto the coast and dumping torrential rain that forecasters said would cause dangerous flooding from the Florida Panhandle to Mississippi and well inland in the days ahead.
- Harrison: Record $57M haul in US Senate race has been spent
- Do I really need to wear a mask if I’m 6 feet away from others?
- Caught on camera: Arizona border agents expel 14 migrants into desolate desert town in Mexico
- Target to offer shopping reservations to beat the holiday crowds
- Clemson moving to online instruction after Thanksgiving break